Monday, March 15

well , now i am at kang's room with bastard lp playing his xbox together with ninja gaiden with it, ermm.. was fun on the ninja thingy and pattens ^_- anyway... gonna write my blog now on 5am now sigh...

When i was still sleeping till 1pm yesterday, my whole family came to our house usually on sundays to eat together and sing hokkian karaoke and that make me wake up like a dumb bell like a auto alarm system installed at my house, the first thing i have to do is to greet my family one by one, sianzz then went to on my computer's monitor screen -_- so sleepy man.... and go to eat in the kitchen standing up while eating coz theres no place to sit on all crowed in the kitchen.. so.. no choice loh.. then go back to my bed and stone again.. then read some comics and newspaper, then about 5+ i went back to nap again.. since i have nothing to do...

Woke up at 8 something , and i do my stuffs again .. ya rite... to my computer then.. lousyplayer told me go tampines mall and buy something... hairdyes, cause wendy is dying for one hairdye until we set out about 8.50pm and we cycled there, lp longpang wen on the seat at the back, so then.. we reached TM ~ locked our bicycles by the mrt and stormed in, we aren't going tm first but to century square to buy the dyes first , i didn't know how much was it .. i'm not the one using it anyway, and we walk back to tampines mall and go kiakia and do nothing there , so.. decide to go back home but first.. supper time~~~ mee goreng rocks... so does maggie goreng..... wendy's ONE prata korong didn't come and ours did.. strange... took so long to make one huh?? hahaha dammn long loh ! sigh... nothing to write le.. so let me end here alright?


END!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home